Tang Sanjing Zhang Siman: 9 steps to teach you to make delicious plum wine with brewing equipment
There are three brewing methods for plum wine, cold soaking, fermentation distillation and extraction.
Today, Tang Siman, a technical consultant of Tang Sanjing Brewery, wants to share with you the brewing method-extraction method for low-quality plum wine suitable for women’s beauty and beauty.
As follows: 1, the plums to the stem, remove the diseased fruit, rotten fruit, clean, drain the water.
2. Pulverize the plums with a beater and pour into the fermentation vessel.
3. Pour the prepared sugar into the bucket in proportion and add the appropriate proportion of cold water to dissolve the sugar.
4. Pour the dissolved sugar into the fermenter, add the fruit koji according to the ratio of 0, and mix well.
5, fermentation management.
The first 3 days and a half sealed, stirred once a day, fully sealed after three days, and then stirred for natural fermentation on the sixth day, about 15 days, the fermentation is basically completed, the main fermentation is over.
6, filter clarification.
After the main fermentation is finished, use a special press wine filter to filter out the plum residue (home brewing can also be squeezed and filtered with gauze), and put the liquid juice into a stainless steel fermentation tank that is washed and dried to be clarified.After the mud is completely sunk into the bottom of the bucket, the supernatant is removed by siphoning.
7, sterilization, the clear plum wine poured into a professional sterilization machine overheating disinfection.
The purpose is to kill and destroy the remaining enzymes by heating the microorganisms in the raw wine, which can effectively prevent the liqueur of the plum wine, thereby stabilizing the aged quality of the plum wine.
Sterilization temperature 60?
65 degrees, about 20 minutes, can also increase the sterilization temperature and shorten the sterilization time.
8, the altar is aged.
9, matters needing attention.
1) In order to prevent the accumulation of fermentation dregs in the early stage of fermentation, the plums can be filled into a stainless steel fermenter to be full.
2) In order to avoid waste, the pressed plum slag is poured into the Tang Sanjing brewing equipment to make distilled plum wine.
3), prepare to make plum distilled liquor, after the main fermentation is finished, you can pour into the equipment to distill.
There are other brewing methods for distillation.
4) In the whole fermentation process, in order to ensure the taste and quality of plum wine, avoid contact with iron containers.
During the ripening season of plums, whether you want to use plums to make wine, or to directly filter the low-grade plum fermented wine that is repeated after the fermentation, or to make plum wine, it is a good choice.
For us who are making wine, depending on the season, it is very beneficial to make some special wines and increase the variety of wines. It is very beneficial for us to open and stabilize the local wine market.